- San Francisco swim conditions - real-time dashboard of water temp, air temp, tides, currents in S.F. Bay.
- Channel Islands real-time marine conditions app.
- Real-time world sea temperature map.
- SBCSA official website (2015).
- SBCSA online sanction application (2015).
- MSF official website (2014).
- Cathy Delneo - Round-Trip Angel Island, San Francisco Bay (2013, first female).
- Craig Lenning - Farallon Islands to California mainland (2014, second-ever and first since 1967).
- Joe Locke - Farallon Islands to Golden Gate Bridge (2014, second-ever and first since 1967).
- Dave Van Mouwerik - Estero Bay, California (2015, first known swim).
- Sarah Thomas - Lake Champlain (2017, world unassisted distance record).
- Arch Academy Zombies - Santa Rosa Island to Goleta (2017, first relay crossing).
- Dave Van Mouwerik - Round-Trip Angel Island (2017).
- Numerous Santa Barbara Channel and Catalina Channel swims.
Press, Film, & Academia
- Featured swimmer in DRIVEN: The Marathon Swimming Documentary. A film by Ben Pitterle and Brian Hall (2013).
- Official Selection: Santa Barbara International Film Festival, San Luis Obispo International Film Festival.
- Interviewed on Swimming World's Morning Swim Show (13 Sep 2013).
- Profiled by sportswriter John Zant in the Santa Barbara Independent (29 Jan 2014).
- Cited in Mississippi Sports Law Review paper (Dr. Hadar Aviram, 2014).
- Cited in Immersion by Dr. Karen Throsby (Oxford University Press, 2016).
- Quoted source:
- New York Times: Celebration Gives Way to Questions and Doubt After a Record Swim (8 Sep 2013).
- New York Magazine: The Obscure Ultra-Endurance Sport Women Are Quietly Dominating (11 Sep 2016).
- Associated Press: Colorado Woman Swims Nearly 82 Miles, Likely Setting Record (7 Oct 2016).