- San Francisco swim conditions - real-time dashboard of water temp, air temp, tides, currents in S.F. Bay.
- Channel Islands real-time marine conditions app.
- Real-time world sea temperature map.
- SBCSA official website (2015).
- SBCSA online sanction application (2015).
- MSF official website (2014).
Solo Swim Observations
- Cathy Delneo: First female to complete Round-Trip Angel Island, San Francisco Bay (30 Aug 2013).
- Craig Lenning: First Farallon Islands to California mainland swim since 1967 (18 Apr 2014).
- Joe Locke: First Farallon Islands to Golden Gate Bridge swim since 1967 (12 Jul 2014).
- Dave Van Mouwerik: First-ever swim across Estero Bay, California (16 Aug 2015).
- Numerous Santa Barbara Channel and Catalina Channel swims, on behalf of the SBCSA and CCSF.
Press, Film, & Academia
- Featured swimmer in DRIVEN: The Marathon Swimming Documentary. A film by Ben Pitterle and Brian Hall (2013).
- Official Selection: Santa Barbara International Film Festival, San Luis Obispo International Film Festival.
- Interviewed on Swimming World's Morning Swim Show (13 Sep 2013).
- Profiled by sportswriter John Zant in the Santa Barbara Independent (29 Jan 2014).
- Cited in Mississippi Sports Law Review paper (Dr. Hadar Aviram, 2014).
- Cited in Immersion by Dr. Karen Throsby (Oxford University Press, 2016).
- Quoted source:
- New York Times: Celebration Gives Way to Questions and Doubt After a Record Swim (8 Sep 2013).
- New York Magazine: The Obscure Ultra-Endurance Sport Women Are Quietly Dominating (11 Sep 2016).
- Associated Press: Colorado Woman Swims Nearly 82 Miles, Likely Setting Record (7 Oct 2016).